OMG's Google Business Pro helps your business to Be Seen on More Searches and Get More Customers!
Restored Roofing provides roofing services throughout Broward County, Florida. Locally owned and operated, this business was established in January of 2021, and signed up with OMG National on our GB Pro product on May 28th, 2021. Google My Business was claimed on June 16th, 2021 and Initial GBP Optimization completed on July 8th.
OMG’s GBP Methodology affects Relevance, Distance, and Prominence. This also improves the performance of the Google Business Profile in Local Search.
- Full build-out of the GB profile, adding as many additional attributes as possible.
- Main category selection (least amount of additional categories as you can)
- Identifying relevant keywords, and applying these terms in our business posts, media shares, and review responses.
- Adding localities (cities/counties) to the service area section will allow us to pair those cities to the keywords, for optimal SEO off-page, and on page (review responses, business posts, Q&As).
- Feeding relevant content (business posts, reviews, photos) and pairing the cities, will increase the overall impression traffic over a broader area.
- Citation/Directory build out
- Review generation and responses on GB (using terms from keyword universe)
- If we host the website, we apply SEO best practices.
Restored Roofing is dominating all three keywords in a very competitive market, and OMG is responsible for helping this business generate 6369 Total Searches, 7179 Total Views, and 210 Total Customer Actions since signing up on GBP. In the first six months after signing up with OMG (from June’21 to January ’22), Restored Roofing received 4858 Total Searches, 5383 Total Views, and 136 Total Actions. This is an 84% increase in Total Searches, 82% increase in Total Views, and a 66% increase in Total Actions prior to signing up with OMG. Phone Calls increased by 90% (from 4 phone calls in the six months prior to OMG, to 41 calls in the six months after signing up with OMG). Website actions increased by 61% (from 34 website visits in the six months prior to OMG, to 87 website visits in the six months after signing up with OMG)