Jesse LubarChief Executive Officer
Mike RappaportChief Visionary Officer
Josh EarlyChief Operating Officer
Justin SangerChief Revenue Officer
Corain CashOperations Director
Diane LaMontSenior Controller
Sonya RoseHuman Resource Manager
Mike Jeremenko IIIDirector of Marketing
Chief Executive Officer
- Background: As CEO of OMG National, Jesse oversees the management structure and guides day to day operations of the organization. Currently the OMG team includes more than 90 staff members and services nearly 10,000 small business clients. He has been instrumental in navigating OMG as CEO for nearly 20 years, through multiple economic cycles and into the world of internet marketing. His focus today centers around sales management, product development, and empowering the OMG staff members to make an impact and grow with the company. Jesse pushes his team to always ask themselves “how will this impact our client?”
- Fun Facts: Political junkie, amateur boxer, avid reader, collector of Kid Robot vinyl figurines, married father of 3, his entire family’s names begin with the letter “J”
- Quote: “Get out from behind the garbage truck!”, “You become what you think about most of the time.”
Chief Visionary Officer
- Background: Michael founded THE ORIGINAL ON-HOLD Company in 1989 with a customer-centric and creative approach to marketing. Mike has spoken on marketing, advertising and entrepreneurship in front of Thousands of business owners over the past 25 years. Companies and Associations like DUPONT, CENTURY 21, Automotive Training Institute, American Rental Association, American Optometric Association, National Tile Contractors Association, American Towman Publications and more enjoy Mike’s witty insight and practical experience. Sure it all started with a simple telephone ON-HOLD message, but the passion and industry knowledge transcends to all looking for creative partner on your project.
- Fun Facts: Liver Transplant survivor, Single Dad of 3 daughters, certified car nut, avid boater and truly hates flying coach.
- Quote: “People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing”
Chief Operating Officer
- Background: Josh has a well-balanced background that mirrors the product suite of OMG National. An award-winning Video Director / Editor, Network Administrator, and Web / Marketing Content Producer, Josh has a skillset that allows him to have a fundamental understanding of every facet of the company. With a BS in Marketing (Cum Laude) and a Minor in Entrepreneurship from UF, Josh has brought his passion of efficiency and optimization through technology to OMG National by founding and spearheading the now seven-year project of building the company’s CRM from scratch (codename: UNI.) These days, Josh’s core focus is API integrations and bringing a big-data approach to automating sales, marketing, and production processes.
- Fun Facts: All of Josh’s good ideas were really Michael’s. All of his bad ones are a result of not listening to Michael. Josh shattered his weekly record of hours in the office (123) in August of 2015 by setting a monthly record (502). Ricky says he has had 100+ job titles at OMG National, and it’s probably true. Obviously, Josh isn’t a fun type of person. ☺
- Quote: “There is no certainty, only opportunity.”
Chief Revenue Officer
- Background: Justin joined OMG as its Chief Revenue Officer in 2019. A leader and pioneer in digital strategy, Justin is pushing the organization forward, enabling OMG to amplify its storied success. As a proven entrepreneur and change agent, Justin is innovating OMG’s product mix and working with the team to revolutionize the service layer. His responsibilities include sales growth and increased client retention via providing powerful, consistent results.
- Fun Fact:
- Background: Graduating from Barry University (Summa Cum Laude) with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Corain has over nine (9) years of professional experience in graphic & web design, web development and video production. She also has over five (5) years of marketing and branding experience under her belt and is proud to be a part of the OMG National family.
- Fun Facts: Corain grew up in Nassau, Bahamas and is a mother of 2 beautiful children. She loves poetry/spoken word and music. She doesn’t eat pizza or lasagna; she loves traveling, meeting new people, taking on new challenges and motivating others.
- Quote: “To Whom Much Is Given, Much Is Required” – Luke 12:48
- Background: Often called a “leftside/rightside” brain, Diane brings over 20 years of solid financial experience paired with a desire to embrace the evolving technology & innovation that have come to define OMG National Married to Scott, with three daughters (ages 13, 12 and 10) and a furry pup named Chewbacca, this original New Yorker has lived and worked in South Florida since 1994; and joined OMG National in 2017. What does Diane like the most about OMG? The “diversity” – working with people of all ages and backgrounds!
- Fun Facts: “Excellent with numbers” since she can remember, Diane also has a creative side! She sews, embroiders, and is fond of whipping up “super hero” costumes & capes for her entire family. Her super hero name, by the way, is Queen Starbucks! Pass the coffee and let’s get to work!
- Quote: “Always Be Kind”
Human Resource Manager
- Background: Sonya has been with OMG National for almost 20 years. Not only as the day to day Office Administrator, Sonya is also responsible for making sure the office runs smoothly by frequently interacting with clients, answering phone calls and emails and oversees daily sales operations. She enjoys working with her peers daily, assisting in all areas of the company. Always has a smile on her face to brighten your day.
- Fun Facts: Loves to cook, always getting adventurous in the kitchen. Spending time with my daughter Rachel when I’m not at work. Going to the park and being at peace with myself.
- Quote: “Those who have a strong sense of love and belonging have the courage to be imperfect.” – Brene Brown
Mike Jeremenko III
Director of Marketing
- Background: Originally from the City of Brotherly Love – MJ made the move from Philly to South FL in 2014. A multifaceted individual, Mike Jeremenko III brings a diverse background in Digital Marketing, Lead Generation, Business Development, Web Design, Video Production and quite a bit more!
- Fun Facts: Leader of the Wolfpack [@thehuskydude] – Dog Dad, Skilled Marksman, Scotch & Cigar Aficionado
- Quote: “A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.” – U.S. Constitution – Amendment 2