Jesse LubarChief Executive Officer
Mike RappaportChief Visionary Officer
Josh EarlyChief Operating Officer
Corain CashChief Product Officer
Jonathan LapeDirector of Operations
Adam RussellDirector of Fulfillment
Diane LaMontFinancial Controller
Sonya RoseOffice Manager
Chief Executive Officer
- Background: As CEO of OMG National, Jesse oversees the management structure and guides day to day operations of the organization. Currently the OMG team includes more than 90 staff members and services nearly 10,000 small business clients. He has been instrumental in navigating OMG as CEO for nearly 20 years, through multiple economic cycles and into the world of internet marketing. His focus today centers around sales management, product development, and empowering the OMG staff members to make an impact and grow with the company. Jesse pushes his team to always ask themselves “how will this impact our client?”
- Fun Facts: Political junkie, amateur boxer, avid reader, collector of Kid Robot vinyl figurines, married father of 3, his entire family’s names begin with the letter “J”
- Quote: “Get out from behind the garbage truck!”, “You become what you think about most of the time.”
Chief Visionary Officer
- Background: Michael founded THE ORIGINAL ON-HOLD Company in 1989 with a customer-centric and creative approach to marketing. Mike has spoken on marketing, advertising and entrepreneurship in front of Thousands of business owners over the past 25 years. Companies and Associations like DUPONT, CENTURY 21, Automotive Training Institute, American Rental Association, American Optometric Association, National Tile Contractors Association, American Towman Publications and more enjoy Mike’s witty insight and practical experience. Sure it all started with a simple telephone ON-HOLD message, but the passion and industry knowledge transcends to all looking for creative partner on your project.
- Fun Facts: Liver Transplant survivor, Single Dad of 3 daughters, certified car nut, avid boater and truly hates flying coach.
- Quote: “People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing”
Chief Operating Officer
- Background: Josh has a well-balanced background that mirrors the product suite of OMG National. An award-winning Video Director / Editor, Network Administrator, and Web / Marketing Content Producer, Josh has a skillset that allows him to have a fundamental understanding of every facet of the company. With a BS in Marketing (Cum Laude) and a Minor in Entrepreneurship from UF, Josh has brought his passion of efficiency and optimization through technology to OMG National by founding and spearheading the now seven-year project of building the company’s CRM from scratch (codename: UNI.) These days, Josh’s core focus is API integrations and bringing a big-data approach to automating sales, marketing, and production processes.
- Fun Facts: All of Josh’s good ideas were really Michael’s. All of his bad ones are a result of not listening to Michael. Josh shattered his weekly record of hours in the office (123) in August of 2015 by setting a monthly record (502). Ricky says he has had 100+ job titles at OMG National, and it’s probably true. Obviously, Josh isn’t a fun type of person. ☺
- Quote: “There is no certainty, only opportunity.”
Chief Product Officer
- Background: Graduating from Barry University (Summa Cum Laude) with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Corain has over a decade of professional experience in digital marketing, graphic & web design, web development, video production & event management. She prides herself in developing systems and processes to increase company efficiency and promote company growth.
- Fun Facts: Corain grew up in Nassau, Bahamas and is a mother of 3 beautiful children and a wife to an awesome musician and engineer. She loves the Lord, writing poetry/spoken word & listening to music. She doesn’t eat pizza, she loves loves loves traveling, road trips specifically, and she has been blessed to win a car on the Price is Right and some $$ on The Wheel of Fortune!
- Quote: “To Whom Much Is Given, Much Is Required” – Luke 12:48
Director of Operations
- Background: Jon attended the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign for Molecular Biology and has 5 years of experience in the technical realm. Through OMG National he’s integrated his knowledge into the process of online reputation management.
- Fun Fact: Jon met his lovely wife right here at OMG.
- Quote: “You can only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” – A Fortune Cookie
Director of Fulfillment
- Background: Adam has spent the last 10 years in marketing and advertising across various verticals. He has in depth knowledge in many industries including: debt, legal, telecom, and home services. His background creating and running marketing campaigns allows him to foresee potential pain points and uncover unique strategies to maximize revenue.
- Fun Fact: Will eat anything with octopus in it
- Quote: “What has four letters, and has three letters.”
- Background: Often called a “leftside/rightside” brain, Diane brings over 20 years of solid financial experience paired with a desire to embrace the evolving technology & innovation that have come to define OMG National Married to Scott, with three daughters (ages 13, 12 and 10) and a furry pup named Chewbacca, this original New Yorker has lived and worked in South Florida since 1994; and joined OMG National in 2017. What does Diane like the most about OMG? The “diversity” – working with people of all ages and backgrounds!
- Fun Facts: “Excellent with numbers” since she can remember, Diane also has a creative side! She sews, embroiders, and is fond of whipping up “super hero” costumes & capes for her entire family. Her super hero name, by the way, is Queen Starbucks! Pass the coffee and let’s get to work!
- Quote: “Always Be Kind”
- Background: Sonya has been with OMG National for almost 20 years. Not only as the day to day Office Administrator, Sonya is also responsible for making sure the office runs smoothly by frequently interacting with clients, answering phone calls and emails and oversees daily sales operations. She enjoys working with her peers daily, assisting in all areas of the company. Always has a smile on her face to brighten your day.
- Fun Facts: Loves to cook, always getting adventurous in the kitchen. Spending time with my daughter Rachel when I’m not at work. Going to the park and being at peace with myself.
- Quote: “Those who have a strong sense of love and belonging have the courage to be imperfect.” – Brene Brown