Google My Business: Granting Access
Beyond just linking up to our system, granting access to your Google My Business listing empowers OMG National and the Marketing Center to elevate any GMB to the next level. Luckily, granting access is simple and easy.
- Begin by logging into your Google My Business dashboard at https://business.google.com/
- On the left side of the menu within your dashboard select “Users”
- Within your User settings click on the icon in the top right to add a new user. You can invite the OMG Marketing Center group by adding the number 5691597126 as shown below. Select “Owner” access and click invite. The request is now pending acceptance and OMG National has been invited to your page.
Facebook: Granting Admin Access
- Log in to your Facebook and go to your business page. It will be found in the left hand menu under pages or you might have it easily accessible in your shortcuts.
- Click Page Settings on the bottom left corner of your page.
- Click Page Roles on the left-hand menu.
- You should see our Pending Partner Request in the middle of the page. Please click on "Respond to Request" and accept. This will require you to confirm your password to approve.