1. OMG National will provide initial and ongoing directory, review & social media services.
2. OMG National will create, modify, or enhance all directory, search and social listings that are not claimed, accurate, or “best-of-breed” to provide client with the most comprehensive on-line presence possible.
3. OMG National will continually monitor the most relevant Internet directories, review & social media websites.
4. OMG National will provide reporting, information and metrics on the Key Performance Indicators (KPI) which are measured as a part of our program (ie. search volume, mobile click-to-calls, traffic reporting, analytics).
5. OMG National will send “OMG ALERTS” when new information is posted about your company.
6. OMG National will identify and respond to client reviews with a public relations based, best practices approach as requested by client to the various social media channels and review sites.
7. OMG National will create & post unique content to social media ie. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and other social channels of importance to the client. An OMG Social Media Specialist will create content based on the completed Social Media Content Brief.
8. OMG National will integrate Review Stream to client’s profile upon completion of client’s Power Network build out. Review Stream can work as a standalone component, or integrate directly to client’s website.
9. Client must agree to provide OMG with the following information, and/or provide a secondary contact with decision making authority for content approvals, graphics, images, review responses, and access to user id’s, directory passwords, etc.
10. OMG National will host: photos, videos, SEO-friendly company narrative/essay/copy, and other information on its data cloud for the full term of the agreement. Should client discontinue service prior to satisfying this agreement, any added services, ie. web pages, videos, or other creative services, may not be released until final payment has been made.
11. This agreement shall automatically renew on a month-to-month basis. Service may be cancelled after your agreement end date at any time with 30 days’ notice. To discontinue service call 800.789.4619 ext. 1123
12. For additional terms & conditions visit omgnational.com/repterms.php