OMG's Google Business Pro helps your business to Be Seen on More Searches and Get More Customers!
Started GBP (formally known as GMB Pro) on Feb 22, 2021. Signed up with four other products (full website, LME, another GBP, and Google Ads) and we published the site in May.
OMG’s GBP Methodology affects Relevance, Distance, and Prominence. This also improves the performance of the Google Business Profile in Local Search.
- Full build-out of the GB profile, adding as many additional attributes as possible.
- Main category selection (least amount of additional categories as you can)
- Identifying relevant keywords, and applying these terms in our business posts, media shares, and review responses.
- Adding localities (cities/counties) to the service area section will allow us to pair those cities to the keywords, for optimal SEO off-page, and on page (review responses, business posts, Q&As).
- Feeding relevant content (business posts, reviews, photos) and pairing the cities, will increase the overall impression traffic over a broader area.
- Citation/Directory build out
- Review generation and responses on GB (using terms from keyword universe)
- If we host the website, we apply SEO best practices.
The client is very happy with the results. A combination of our Methodology implementations and the publishing of the website in May helped the numbers improve. Starting with OMG in February, GBP optimization in March, and seeing results in June; this is exactly what we are looking for and within correct client expectations (60-90 days).
He’s since added two more businesses with 2 additional products (GBP+PowerPage for Tow All and WebWorx for Kidd’s Automotive & Sales). This client pays OMG $2,696 in monthly recurring revenue for a total of six products.