OMG's Google Business Pro helps your business to Be Seen on More Searches and Get More Customers!
Cafe Drydock & Inn originally signed up with OMG in July of 2015 on our now deprecated Local Marketing Basics Product. In March of 2022, the decision was made to upgrade this client to our GB Pro product and our methodology has made all the difference.
Our methodology consists of following Google’s guidelines and recommendations on how to Improve Local Ranking using the Relevance, Distance, and Prominence Factors.
- Full build-out of the GB profile, adding as many additional attributes as possible.
- Main category selection (least amount of additional categories as you can)
- Identifying relevant keywords, and applying these terms in our business posts, media shares, and review responses.
- Adding localities (cities/counties) to the service area section will allow us to pair those cities to the keywords, for optimal SEO off-page, and on page (review responses, business posts, Q&As).
- Feeding relevant content (business posts, reviews, photos) and pairing the cities, will increase the overall impression traffic over a broader area.
- Citation/Directory build out
- Review generation and responses on GB (using terms from keyword universe)
- If we host the website, we apply SEO best practices.
The results of our digital marketing campaign have been astounding, particularly regarding customer interactions. The lifetime percentage change in customer interactions has increased by 279%. This indicates that the digital marketing efforts have successfully captured the attention of potential customers, encouraging them to engage with the business.
The YoY percentage change in customer interactions has increased by a staggering 1096%, demonstrating the success of the campaign in driving customer engagement over the past year. This metric reflects a significant increase in the number of customers who are actively engaging with Café Drydock & Inn, resulting in increased bookings and revenue.
The monthly percentage change in customer interactions has increased by 108%, indicating sustained growth in customer engagement, with Café Drydock & Inn attracting more and more potential customers each month.
The results demonstrate that the focus on our GBP Methodology (Posts, Q&As, Reviews, updates) has been a key driver in the success of the digital marketing campaign for Café Drydock & Inn. By proactively engaging with potential customers and encouraging them to interact with the business, Café Drydock & Inn has been able to grow its customer base and drive more bookings and revenue. Overall, the successful partnership with OMG has enabled Café Drydock & Inn to improve its online presence and customer experience, leading to sustained growth and success for the bed & breakfast.