Capturing the Elusive 20%-30% of the Market is as Easy as B-I-N-G
Paid Search is driving new business to millions of users every day. Through paid search, advertisers bid on specific keywords related to their general goals in an effort to generate more business. From there, and depending on the quality of the ads and the budget allocated to the ads- Google, Bing, Facebook, and other platforms will display your ads to the audience that you’ve targeted.
We all understand Google’s power within the Paid Advertising world, and there’s no denying it. Google commands over 63% of all search queries in the United States and has developed a sophisticated program for managing Ads along with a far-reaching display network. When properly configured, these resources will get your ads in the face of purchase ready users on a variety of different websites and Apps like Youtube, New York Times, Google Maps, and much more.
That being said if 63% of all search queries in the USA are done on Google; where are the other 37%? They’re actually divided amongst Bing’s own advertising network. The Bing Network Audience actually includes sites like Yahoo, AOL, MSN and many other websites, Apps, Microsoft Software, and AI Voice Assistants (Siri’s image results come from Bing). Combine that with the fact that competition and Costs Per Click (CPCs) and you’re looking at a great opportunity for driving up sales for generally low costs.
The Bing Network = Real Power
Bing’s Paid Advertising resources have been designed to be very similar to Google’s. The Keyword Auction process is almost identical and the advertiser dashboard is so alike that you can literally import the same campaigns you have in Adwords to your Bing Ads account at the click of a button.
Where’s the difference? Bing Ads are a gateway to 66 million PC users that Google cannot reach. The Bing Ad Network gathers data and displays ads through Microsoft Outlook, Cortana (Microsoft’s AI voice assistant), Internet Explorer and Edge browsers, and websites like LinkedIn, MSN, and many more for up to 42% less spend than on Adwords.
Bing Ads are also seen by a demographic that is much more specific than Google users. Bing users are split right through the middle in regard to sex (Female 50% – Male 50%), mostly under the age of 45, and almost half are college graduates.
If those numbers weren’t impressive enough, here’s an important one. Nearly one-third of the Bing Network Audience has a household income of over $100K. These are successful and educated people with purchase power, and a sector of the search market that your business does not want to miss out on.
At the moment, Bing paid advertising is growing. Low competition allows for better Ad Placement opportunities and a much lower Cost Per Click when comparing to Google Adwords. Now’s the time to take advantage and ensure you’re hitting the Bing Audience before your competition.
OMG National is your full-service marketing partner. We’ve been following the growth of the Bing Ad Network and are ready to help you make the most out of this unique opportunity. Contact a marketing consultant to find out more today at 800-789-4619 or visit https://omgnational.com/contact to set up a marketing consultation.